- We do not collect or store information about you or your organisation unless it is required to by us to run the service.
- We will never pass on your details to a 3rd party, with the exception of our billing provider.
- We will never pass on the details of people within your organisation charts to a 3rd party.
- We will never contact the people in your organisation chart(s) directly.
1.3 If You are 16 years old or younger you may not register with TeamOrgChart. If we become aware that you are 16 years old or younger and you have not obtained such permission, we will remove your personal information from our records. By entering your details on TeamOrgChart you are stating that you are 17 years old or older.
1.4 We do not store any of your financial information including billing and credit card information. Your financial information is processed by secure, third party services.
2.1 We will only use Your information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide you with access to all parts of TeamOrgChart and to use the service
- to contact You with Our newsletter and other email updates;
- to make you occasional offers of TeamImprover.Com products or services or to make You aware of other products or services offered by Us from time to time;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access TeamOrgChart for our internal monitoring, security and quality control procedures
- to contact you for your views on TeamOrgChart and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to TeamOrgChart
- to administer, support, improve and develop Our TeamOrgChart.
2.2 If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
3.1 We do follow strict guidelines in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. We comply with the laws of the countries from which we operate.
3.2 Certain personal information that You provide to us is defined as Sensitive Personal Data by the Data Protection Act 1988 and GDPR. We do not seek any sensitive personal data other than that which is reasonable and necessary for the purposes sought. You are giving your explicit consent to collect, process, disclose, transfer or store your Sensitive Personal Data for the purposes of processing orders for goods and providing services.
3.3 We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except to the extent that we may disclose Your personal data to third parties (whether in the UK or elsewhere) for the purposes of processing orders made by you for goods or services from us . Please note that this may include the transfer of your personal data to one or more countries outside the UK .
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you log on to TeamOrgChart and when you register with the service. Cookies are necessary for the operation of the Service and therefore, if you set up your computer to reject cookies you will be unable to access the Service.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of Your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Sanderum House, Oakley Road, Chinnor, Oxfordshire